- The Great Depression
- Public Choice and Public Goods
- Is Democratic Failure a Myth?
- The Economics of Insanity
- Political Economy and Happiness
- Selfish Reasons to Have More Kids
- The Boettke-Caplan Debate on Austrian Economics
- The Iannaccone-Caplan Debate on Economics of Religion
- The Wittman-Caplan Debate on Democratic Failure
- The Caplan-Hanson Debate on Liberty versus Efficiency
- The Balan-Caplan Debate on Separation of Health and State
- The Caplan-Somin Debate on Liberty and Foreign Policy
- The Smith-Caplan Debate on How Deserving Are The Poor
- The Pearlstein-Caplan Debate on Funding Higher Education
- The Ting-Caplan Debates on Immigration and Foreign Policy
- Intelligence Squared Caplan/Wadhwa/Unz/Newland Debate: Let Anyone Take a Job Anywhere
- Anarchist Theory FAQ
- Museum of Communism
- Museum of Communism FAQ
- Test Your Knowledge of the Communist Holocausts
- Holocausts of Communism: The Test Results
- Take the Libertarian Purity Test
- Libertarian Purity Test Results
- Donald Wittman, who I credit with waking me from my dogmatic slumbers in political economy
- Michael Huemer, my favorite philosopher of all time
- Bill Dickens, one of my professors at Berkeley, now at Northeastern and the Brookings Institution
- My eminent former RAs: Eric Crampton, Scott Beaulier, Stephen Miller, Diana Weinert Thomas, and Zachary Gochenour
- My brother, Greg Caplan, is the Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney, Burbank Criminal Attorney, Santa Clarita Criminal Attorney, and Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer.
RPG Resources by Bryan Caplan
- You Can Turn Any Story Into an RPG: A Gamer's Manifesto
- True20 House Rules
- True20 House Rules GM Screen, for use with The World's Greatest Screen
- True20 Level Variant
- True20 Spells
- Blank Character Sheet
- "Cowboy Zombie". A True20 House Rules Horror Western.
- "Cowboy Martian." A True20 House Rules Sci-Fi Western.
- "Punctuated Equilibrium." A True20 House Rules story of Post-Apocalyptic Survival.
- "Showdown at Dragon Cave." A True20 House Rules kung fu action adventure.
- "A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Diametrical Divorce." A True20 House Rules tale of the Baudelaire orphans. Based on the books by Lemony Snicket.
- "The Undesirables." A True20 House Rules mafia story.
- "The Train of the Nibelung." A True20 House Rules Superheroic Mystery.
- "Amore Infernale." A True20 House Rules Superheroic Mystery.
- "A Lonely Place to Die." A True20 House Rules thriller. Based on the movie.
- "The Shrine." A True20 House Rules horror adventure. Based on the movie.
Graphic Novels and Cartoons by Bryan Caplan
- Amore Infernale
- How My Graphic Novel Got Me on C-SPAN: The Graphic Novel
- Econ Chronicles: Can Capitalism Save Lives?
- Econ Chronicles: Foreigners Are Our Friends
- Econ Chronicles: Make Progress, Not Work
- Econ Chronicles: Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy
- My Intellectual Autobiography
- The 5-factor Personality Test, my results:
- Openness to Experience: Average (though very high in the Intellect sub-facet)
- Conscientiousness: High (despite being low in Orderliness)
- Extraversion: Average (but high in Cheerfulness)
- Agreeableness: Low... very low (but Trusting)
- Neuroticism: Low (but just a little Self-Conscious)
- I am a big fan of role-playing games such as
- Custom Civ II Scenarios
- Caplanian t-shirts and related merchandise
- Classic version of this website, which first went live in 1994.